Sabinal Blue

Visiting The Thoughts Of Yet One More Person

Meanderings of an introverted dancer - a public school teacher with thoughts on music, politics, and life in the hills.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ron Paul & Education

Well, true to my plan, I googled Ron Paul & Education. He does, unlike the other candidates, have a policy on education, and it's amazing!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/education/

Much further than I've heard anyone talk about since Reagan. Excellent. Don't just do away with NCLB, which I have always said is the only right thing to do. He's actually calling for the constitutionally correct idea to do away with all federal involvement in education! Boy, has my head been buried in the sand. There are real poiliticians that care about people out there.

Gotta go find out more about this fella. He seems just passionate enough to not have a chance to get any votes from my fellow Americans. After all, our culture has taught us to despise and fear true passion. Well, at least he has a website.

Me, oh my, just found out this guy is from Texas! Should make the papers here once in awhile. Would you believe the local papers have NEVER mentioned this fellow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home