Sabinal Blue

Visiting The Thoughts Of Yet One More Person

Meanderings of an introverted dancer - a public school teacher with thoughts on music, politics, and life in the hills.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Dream To Remember

I'll write more about this after it's all sunk in deeper, but I have to get this one line out. I was interviewing Dylan after watching him create a new song on the side of a hill with 100 cellos.

He said, "Who am I? I am the tree that grows through you and reaches for your conservation."

We discussed many other things, unfortunately things I already agree with. Hmm. Wonder why? Oh yes, it was my dream. Oh well. Still a great line. Can't figure out if it's as profound as it felt when I first "heard" it, or if...well, you decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home