Sabinal Blue

Visiting The Thoughts Of Yet One More Person

Meanderings of an introverted dancer - a public school teacher with thoughts on music, politics, and life in the hills.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gripe Gripe Gripe

I'm so sad I'm really close to crying. Seems that the Senate feels that whoever "leaked" the truth about secret US torture chambers throughout the world is a worse criminal than the ones running the torture show. Guess the Senate is afraid their secret line of torture videos will get cut off if the truth of their perversions was ever let out.

I did get a giggle, despite my depression for the sad state of our national character. I heard the President of Jordan raving about how he was going to hunt down the suicide bombers and kill them till they were dead. Sounds about as swift as Bush when he's angry.

Where do we get world leaders from nowadays? Were they always this dense? Could be. Look how we were "invited" into WWI.

Shut off the news. Time to go do some more Sudoku. My skills are improving - did a "fiendish" one in 20 minutes last night, and did an easy one in 10. The "hard" ones take just as long as the "easy", so I can't figure out what makes one hard and the other not. "Fiendish" is a title rightly earned, tho. Really gotta focus on those.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently met an interesting Texan online- some dude in East Texas... he says that George Bush is "All hat and no cattle". I need to listen to more country music!

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home