Sabinal Blue

Visiting The Thoughts Of Yet One More Person

Meanderings of an introverted dancer - a public school teacher with thoughts on music, politics, and life in the hills.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Moth Confesses

Found a photo of me holding this album in High School. I did some reseach - it was available on CD in 1994, but it's now OOP. I'd completely forgotten about this group (Neon Philharmonic), but they did have a special place in my heart - I listened back to the little blips available on amazon.com & yes - a true psychedelic experience this used to be. I remember playing the tune Cowboy a lot, for whatever reason - probably because of the incongruity of cowboys and psychedelic harpsichords with electic guitars flowering into my lovely ears. A special thanks to InThe80s for sending me the single, which I didn't even know existed. Apparently these guys managed a hit with the song "Morning Girl". Sure would like to find the whole CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home