Sabinal Blue

Visiting The Thoughts Of Yet One More Person

Meanderings of an introverted dancer - a public school teacher with thoughts on music, politics, and life in the hills.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Texas Senators & Congressman

Both went for the rich:

Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Yea Hutchison (R-TX), Yea

You know I'll be telling everyone I meet.

Your state listed here:

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=2&vote=00213


On the Congressional side, at least my local guy voted with the people. He has my full support. Thanks Ciro - you KNOW people will be hearing about this too. I'm sad so many did not show the cajones that you did and stand up for the people that really make this nation work. At least you did the right thing, and you know that we're proud of you for that. We don't see eye to eye on everything, as you know; but when you are willing to stand up against the pressure of liars and people giving away free gifts to congress, let's just say I'm proud to give you my vote. Wish I could say the same about one of the Presidential contenders. Neither voted for the people of the United States. Kinda sad.

Congressional votes here:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2008/roll681.xml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home