Sabinal Blue

Visiting The Thoughts Of Yet One More Person

Meanderings of an introverted dancer - a public school teacher with thoughts on music, politics, and life in the hills.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Debates Again

Okay, so I'm nuts. I keep listening to the debates, mostly to find out why Koreans are singled out for being short.

I did learn that Mr McCain wants to be Miss Congeniality, and Mrs McCain wants to be Joe 6 Pack. She doesn't mind gay rights, which is good, but for whatever reason she's against gay marriages. Maybe Miss Congeniality can steer her in the right direction, since she wants to be "a Joe 6-Pack".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i'd been "Joe the Plummer", he was in the right place at the right time.
If it had been me,( Connie the Crafter).. i'd be selling all my sculptures for big bucks..and talking on the news about my up and coming poetry & pictures books...LOL...Oh well.
connie Vanmatre

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish the Editor, musican, totally awsome poet...come back out in you again. We could all be rich ...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home