Sabinal Blue

Visiting The Thoughts Of Yet One More Person

Meanderings of an introverted dancer - a public school teacher with thoughts on music, politics, and life in the hills.

Monday, April 09, 2007

The No Dentist Left Behind Act

One of the craziest things about the No Child Left Behind act is whenever you search for it all the paid ads in the search engines point to the "Left Behind" book series, a series I've enjoyed. What a marketing ploy, eh?

Anyway, this essay is great - first I laughed because of the truth of it, then I cried because of the truth of it, and now I'm angry because of the truth of it. I love it when words are powerful. Written by John Taylor, a Superintendent of Schools several years ago, it still packs a wallop. Click the link, read, weep, and get angry.

No Dentist Left Behind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home